- Maintaining plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks within a manufacturing environment.
- Disassembling and reassembling of machinery.
- Read and interpret schematics and process control diagrams.
- Troubleshooting and calibrating level, pressure, temperature, and flow measuring instruments.
- Working with electronic controls and circuits, hard wiring relay logic systems and process instrumentation.
- Reading blueprints and equipment manuals.
This position is for 3rd shift.
WHAT PROAMPAC HAS TO OFFER:
*11 paid company holidays
*Paid Vacation & Personal time
*401k with company match
*Medical, Dental, Vision, and other supplemental offerings
*Company-provided life insurance
*Employee Assistance Program
*Paid Parental Leave
*Wellness program - living a healthy lifestyle can get you a discount on your health insurance premiums AND other incentives
*Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled