Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking an Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) who will assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) will need to be skilled in providing rapid and accurate patient assessments, early recognition of life threatening conditions and the use of advanced monitoring and treatment equipment.
Pay Rate: $80 per hour
Locations: Minneapolis, Edina, Wyoming, MN
Weekly Pay, Benefits, 401K, Included!
Potential for performance based extensions
0.9 FTE (36hrs) Night shift weekends as needed. High Acuity ED must have experience in a high acuity hospital. RN MUST CHARGE and have Charge experience.
9 FTE (36hrs)- D/N - WEEKENDS AS NEEDED - (FLEX START TIMES 0100, 0900, 1100, 1500, 1700, 1900, 2300) WEEKENDS AS NEEDED
.9 FTE (36hrs) - Evening/Night 3P-3A/7P-7A - UP TO EOW (2 WEEKENDS IN A 4 WK PERIOD) REQUIRED TO FLOAT AS NEEDED
For Immediate response, please contact to position manager Rae Lopez at or text only to with your Name, and shift you are interested in and availability for interview. Thank you
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; Joint Commission, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status. CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxims commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.