Academic Addiction Psychiatry Opportunity
Outstanding academic opportunity to join one of the top medical schools in the Midwest! The Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine is seeking an Addiction Psychiatrist to be part of a rapidly growing, active team. The successful candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary team to collaborate on treatment plans and decisions and provide expert intensive, outpatient addiction psychiatric care. This is an academic position that offers opportunities for teaching, clinic, research, and mentorship.
- Join a family-friendly department with a highly collegial work environment which offers great quality of life
- Be part of an expanding team with new clinic and academic space
- Opportunity available to be embedded in one of our sub-specialty clinics
- Residents take first call!
- Extensive opportunities for academia, teaching, research, and clinic preference
- Help to develop and build the addiction division at MCW
- Competitive compensation and benefit package with sign on and relocation packages available
- Strong referral system with an already established patient base
Big City in Metro Midwest!
Reference: PSY 10705
- 1.4 million in Milwaukee Metro area and only 1.5 hours away from Chicago!
- Beautiful suburbs of coastal metropolitan on the shores of Lake Michigan
- Ranked "7th Best U.S. City for Physician Pay" by Becker's Healthcare
- A cost of living that is 13% lower than the national average
- Numerous beaches and over 140 parks for all to enjoy
- A "foodie heaven," home to the world's largest music festival, and so much more