Body Shop Technician
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
Our Technicians are part of the heartbeat of our company keeping families camping and creating lifelong memories. Our growing service team plays a vital role in the experience we provide to our customers and maintaining our successful service center.
- Examine units to assess damage and estimate repair costs.
- Develop plan for effective and proper vehicle repair.
- Provide repairs including fiberglass, plastic, welding, sheet metal bonding, mechanical and painting.
- Inspect units for quality and company standards.
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Prior automotive, Marine, or RV body experience.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
- Ability to lift 50lbs unassisted.
General RV offers the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. We boast a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.