Here's what we need:
Cashiers, Runners, Bussers and more. Front of House Team Members are the face of Torchy's Tacos to our guests. A Front of House Team Member must be outgoing and friendly and provide a Damn Good customer service experience for our guests every single time in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant.
Let's TACO bout why it pays to be a Torchy's Team Member:
- Never again wait for a paycheck! Torchy's is proud to be a DailyPay partner -- allowing you to access your pay as soon as the next day
- Flexible schedules
- Our attire is casual and we'll throw in some of the swag
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job it can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Damn Good food discount card for you AND your spouse
- Day 1 access to exclusive discounts to shows, sporting events, hotels and much more
- Access to all benefits including medical, dental, and vision for full-time Team Members after 1 year of employment, plus 401(k)after 6 months
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 1 year of employment
- Torchy's Family Foundation supports our fellow Team Members in times of need and crisis
- Bragging rights (Yeah, we're kind of a big deal!)
QUE-SO here's what you'll need:
- Previous experience working with a Point of Sale (POS) system if placed in a Cashier position
- Open to varied work schedules and hours depending on the restaurant's needs
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
- Having fun!
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of restaurants across multiple states. OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details
#customerservice #cashier #foodrunner #expeditor #restaurant #teammember #busser #torchys