Summation Financial Services -
Summation Financial Services is hiring an experienced Central Business Office Biller for our corporate office in Eddystone, PA!
Our corporate office is in Eddystone, PA, however, a remote position is available for someone with over 5-years' experience of skilled nursing home billing experience using Point Click Care
The Central Billing Office Biller's responsible for timely and efficient billing and collection of account receivables for a group of skilled nursing facilities in a central billing environment, within the parameters established by company policies and state-imposed billing requirements, and as necessary to achieve reasonable collection goals. In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow
- Manage the processing of claims for primary and secondary payers to ensure accuracy and timely collection of balances on account
- Coordinate the financial function of closing each month for each nursing home facility in the accounts receivable financial software
- Ensure the billing and reporting of information is following all federal and state guidelines
- Massachusetts and Michigan Medicaid Skilled Nursing Facility billing
- Three Plus Years experienced long term care billing with knowledge of Point Click Care, Medicare, Medicaid, and Third-Party billing for skilled nursing homes in Massachusetts, Vermont, and New York
- PA, Michigan, and Missouri LTC Billing experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package with opportunities for professional growth working with an experienced management team.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ( PTO )
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs