Be Extraordinary, Join Our Team!
Full-time, 10-12 hour shifts, Rotating
To provide and manage safe, efficient, anesthesia care to the various age populations under the medical direction of the anesthesiologist. Demonstrates the delivery of excellent customer service by exhibiting the hospital's ten customer service behaviors in every aspect of the job.
Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
- Generous paid time off, holidays and flexible scheduling
- Our employees receive special discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Exceptional health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Savings & retirement plans, disability insurance, identify theft protection and even home and auto insurance
- Prepares anesthetizing location for safe administration of anesthesia.
- Preparation of the patient, including preoperative assessment and participation in the development of the anesthesia care plan.
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence of general anesthesia in the operating room and off-site locations.
- Maintenance and management of local, regional and conscious sedation techniques in the operating room and off-site locations.
- Peri-anesthestic invasive and noninvasive monitoring throughout the conduct of anesthesia.
- Placement of peripheral venous and arterial lines.
- Participate in post-operative follow-up to include QI documentation and reporting.
- Responds to CPR airway emergencies and performs other lifesaving measures.
- Functions as clinical preceptor to students including observation and evaluation of clinical performance.
- Active participation in continuing education programs and departmental meetings.
- Actively support quality and safety initiatives i.e. PI processes, survey participation, actively continuing member of committee and completes annual mandatory department education.
- Demonstrates the delivery of excellent customer service behaviors in every aspect of the job.
- Education / Training:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nurse Anesthesia
- Work Experience:
- Prior CRNA experience or current OR experience, preferred
- Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- Current Michigan RN Licensure and Nurse Specialty Certification
- AHA BLS and ACLS certification required
Beaumont offers you a world of opportunity throughout Southeast Michigan. With eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites you'll have a wide variety of practice settings to choose from. Beaumont has more nationally ranked hospitals in Michigan than any other health system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.