At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), were not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, were driving excellence and improving outcomes. Were treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
In compliance with applicable New York and New Jersey State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) is mandatory for all MSK employees, contingent workers, and volunteers. Exceptions are permitted for those employees who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption.
Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK. Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster five months after receiving the second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or two months after the J&J vaccine.
Job Description Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Our dedicated team of CRNAs is looking to hire a strong performer to deliver comprehensive care to our perioperative patients. Are you ready to find your calling and make a difference?
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Effective at gaining the support and commitment of others by engaging them around your point of view and priorities
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information
- Capable of anticipating and stabilizing the needs to multiple partners
- Inventive, securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
- An effective communicator
- Openly relatable and comfortable with diverse groups of people
- Adaptable in approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Collaborate with physicians and healthcare team members
- Deliver comprehensive care to surgical patients
- Ensure the delivery of exemplary care and cultivate an environment that centers on the needs of patients and their families
- Current New York State (NYS) RN license/registration
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Anesthesia training program and certification
- CRNA experience preferred
Various shifts available, weekend rotation requiredBenefits:Competitive compensation packages Generous Vacation, Sick time + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care 403b retirement savings plan match Enticing Tuition Reimbursement Paid Maternity/Paternity & Adoption Assistance Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program Resource Networks Life Insurance & Disability Individual mentoring and professional development support Growth potential ladder within the department of nursing anesthesiology
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.