Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 70 years, is currently seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to support our Foodservice Business in Oshkosh, WI. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments - Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
The Channel Marketing Manager develops and executes strategic vertical marketing plans and pricing strategies for key accounts that enable us to achieve our annual and long-term company goals. The Channel Marketing Manager acts as the cross-functional liaison and serves as the resident expert in customer, end-user and Foodservice market knowledge. Assists with managing a cross-functional team, and collaborates with internal departments to develop products and programs based on customer needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manages Program Development from inception to delivery and determines Product Mix, Design offering, Packaging, and Program P&L
- Evaluates market dynamics and insights to develop marketing strategies for assigned customers and End Users leveraging Firefly data, Salesforce, industry white papers, 3 rd party data, voice of the customer, internal reports, etc.
- Develops pricing strategies that achieve the company profitability benchmarks and satisfy the customer(s) goals
- Supports new product introductions to evaluate best positioning and value proposition for assigned customers/end users
- Develops compelling presentations for Sales customer meetings and other critical meetings like monthly business review.
- Performs sales analysis, forecasting, and budgeting/planning for all items in a program
- Gathers trend, product mix, and pricing information through customer calls and collaboration with the Sales team
- Travels to customer meetings, Industry Trade shows, voice of the customer research etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or related field equivalent education and experience
- At least five years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (powerpoint, excel, word)
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Motivated, self-starter, must be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Must have strong customer focus and be comfortable presenting and working directly with key accounts
- Possesses knowledge of customer(s) testing protocols, testing results and QAI processes
- Possesses in depth knowledge of key account(s) customers related to channel(s) of trade business
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations !
Let's connect! Facebook - LinkedIn - YouTube - Pinterest
We care about our employee's wellbeing which is why we offer a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, student debt assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)