The Clinical Liaison directs the marketing program of the Health Center. The majority of this position is spent developing relationships with community hospitals, physician offices, community health clinics and other community outreach programs. This position contributes to the success of Human Good by coordinating external professional relationships for the community as a whole with an emphasis in skilled nursing components of senior living in an effort to achieve the highest possible occupancy within budgetary and regulatory guidelines. Additional key duties and responsibilities may include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Making daily hospital rounds, keeping in contact with case managers, discharge planners and Hospitalists to maintain relationship and referrals.
- Responding to all callers and visitors inquiring about admissions in timely manner as established by the Health Services Administrator.
- Pre-assessing potential patients so that clinical efforts expended are in proportion to their urgency and appropriateness for the community.
- Developing and fostering partner relationships with hospitals and key physician groups.
- Working with the health care team to identify resident care needs in order to assure that adequate resources and services are provided to residents
- Meeting regularly with health care team to assure highest practicable care will be delivered.
- Contributing to planning, research and writing of the community's occupancy development plan for strategy and tactics.
- Coordinating and conducting marketing events.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Current experience as a Therapist (PT, OP, or SP), LCSW, Nurse, MPH, or Marketing Specialist
- Two or more years in a related field that demonstrates the ability to work in a long term care setting, preferably with geriatric residents, admissions and a marketing background
- Possessing a clinical license such as RN, LPN, RT, IT or SLP preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- previous Medical or business office education or training preferred
- Valid driver's license
What's in it for you?
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, seven paid holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a generous Tuition Reimbursement benefit to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
Licenses & Certifications