We are seeking experienced Comfort Consultants/HVAC Salespersons!
We are hiring experienced HVAC SALES REPRESENTATIVES in the Pittsburgh Area to service residential customers.
This position is commission based and has a high-earning potential of $80K- 100K!
If you have experience with one call close sales in a residential setting this is a great opportunity with uncapped commission and room for growth!
We are the plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning company that thousands of Pittsburgh Residents have trusted for over 50 years.
We continue to be a family owned and operated company, employing the residents of the towns that we service. From our customer service experts, office staff, plumbers, HVAC techs and electricians, we are proud of our staff and consider them to be an extension of our family.
As a Comfort Consultant you will:
Diagnose customers HVAC units, consult customers on their needs and wants, advice customers on safety concerns regarding their home's HVAC units and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete inspection of customer's HVAC unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Previous HVAC Sales experience preferred but not required. One call close experience in a residential setting a PLUS!
- In Home Sales Experience
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player
Who Is Sullivan Super Service?
- They've been in business for 50 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Gas Benefit
This position is contingent upon a background check, drug screen and clean motor vehicle record.