The primary role of the Concierge is to provide excellent hospitality as they are the first impression for all visitors at HumanGood. In this position, you would share information in person or on the telephone, perform general clerical and light administrative duties. You would be expected to ensure that residents' privacy, rights, and safety are maintained at all times.
Shifts: Weekdays 5pm-9:00pm
A day in the life may include:
- Greeting residents, potential residents, families, visitors, and vendors while managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages
- Providing an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts
- Assisting with resident services such as transportation, mail and deliveries, and the coordination of visitors.
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior clerical/administrative work experience
- Computer skills such as using Microsoft suite and desktop publishing software, using internet applications, faxing, copying etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability that may include evenings, weekends & holidays
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.