Build Your Career as a Controls Engineer in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Pro Mach's Brenton division is seeking a talented Controls Engineer to contribute to the success of the company by driving the growth and profitability of the company's product lines through programming multiple packaging segments. The position reports to the Electrical Engineering Manager and is located in our Alexandria, MN facility.
- This role will develop PLC and HMI programs for new and retro fit projects.
- Provide technical support for electrical controls and troubleshooting for customers both in the field and over the phone.
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Proficient in AB RsLogix500, RsLogix5000 and FactoryTalk Studio ME
- Knowledge of automated packaging applications and components including Allen Bradley PLCs, misc I/O devices, VFDs, servos, HMIs, pneumatics, safety circuits, vision and various industrial networks
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in Microsoft's Office products (Word & Excel)
- Ability to understand electrical schematics and read 2D & 3D AutoCad mechanical drawings
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Brenton, based in Alexandria, MN, engineers and manufactures robotic packaging systems, case packing systems, palletizing systems, integrated packaging systems and shrink wrapping systems. Brenton is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach's brands visit .
Curious about life at ProMach & Brenton? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Associates or better in Engineering
- Associates or better in Manufacturing Technology
- Bachelors or better in Electrical Engineering
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- PLC Programming (CODESYS)
- PLC Programming (Siemens)
- Analytical Skills
- Blueprint Reading
- Technically Inclined
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization