Build your career at Buildertrend! Named to Inc. Magazine's list of Best Workplaces 2020, 2021 & 2022 and ranked Best Places to Work in Omaha 2019, 2020 & 2021.
As part of Buildertrends User Research Team, Customer Experience (CX) Analysts create and track metrics to quantify the customer experience, organize and analyze customer data to improve the customer experience, and present insights to department stakeholders and executive teams in visually compelling ways that are understandable and actionable. The CX Analyst is responsible for measuring customer perception across key moments of truth along the customer journey, strategically collecting feedback, and identifying key drivers of customer satisfaction.
- Collect and analyze data on customer satisfaction from a variety of metrics (CSAT, NPS, etc.)
- Understand and define data requirements in support of CX initiatives
- Prepare reports for various departments and executives
- Design and build insight-driven alerts, reports, and dashboards to provide easy access to customer feedback across the organization
- Help teams link CX data to their operational metrics
- Uncover, document, and present key insights and findings based on customer insights by developing compelling presentations that tell a story
- Conduct in-depth statistical analyses (regressions, drivers analyses, etc.) on quantitative experience data blended with operational data to uncover findings that make a business impact
- Analyze qualitative data manually and/or via text analysis tools to uncover patterns from open text
- Work directly with leadership to develop and implement key benchmarks and measures of success for customer experience
- A wealth of experience using advanced analytics techniques within the CX/VoC discipline to support thought leadership and evangelize innovative solutions and approaches that are solidly rooted in delivering continuous improvement to CX
- Strong background in customer experience and a proven track record of building cross-functional relationships regardless of the domain
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- 3+ years of experience in VoC or CX analytics including experience in customer feedback and survey analytics, statistical analysis, or similar fields
- Understanding of CX and VoC survey and text analytics
- Proficiency in telling comprehensive and compelling stories with customer feedback and linking different sources of data to provide actionable insights tailored to stakeholder needs
- Extensive knowledge of customer experience metrics and survey tooling (NPS, CSAT, etc.)
- Proficiency in querying, joining, manipulating, and visualizing raw datasets for analysis
Buildertrend is cutting-edge, cloud-based project management software. With nearly 1 million users across the globe, we empower the construction industry with a better way to build. Our software helps construction professionals build more projects while reducing delays, eliminating communication errors, and increasing customer satisfaction. From Estimating, Scheduling, and Change Order features to Client Communication and Document Management tools, our feature set is here to streamline every aspect of the construction process. As a partner in our customer's success, our team provides unmatched support, every step of the way. At Buildertrend, we believe in providing an all-in-one solution to solve real problems, deliver real results, and change the way the world builds.
Founded in Omaha in 2006, Buildertrend is quickly becoming the industry standard. Buildertrend is changing the way the world builds. Using technology to bring all parties together, Buildertrend has quickly become the product of the future. The innovative solutions and team atmosphere are what make Buildertrend one of the hottest employers in Omaha.
If you want to learn more about us, check out:
Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our new headquarters conveniently located off 120th and I-80.
Equal opportunity employer
At Buildertrend, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Buildertrend believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To see the complete list of Essential Job Functions, click here
Buildertrend participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. For more information, please visit here: