As a Lab Support Technician in an Aspen Dental-branded practice youre not only making a statement that youre committed to providing quality dental care but youre also becoming a part of a collaborative community of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a serious problem and Aspen Dental is transforming healthcare by breaking down the barriers to better care, better smiles and better lives.
Lab technicians with Aspen Dental work for Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support organization that provides all non-clinical support services to Aspen Dental-branded practices. Youll work on-site in a modern Aspen Dental practice handcrafting high-quality full and partial dentures. With state-of-the-art equipment and instruments on site, youll have the best tools at your disposal. Youll also enjoy regular hours, technical training, a competitive salary and benefit package as well as the opportunity to advance.
Youll be a part of the patient experience from impression to insert, working alongside the full Dental Technician and dentist in the office, developing your craft and expertise to ensure patients receive quality and timely service.
- Provide laboratory support for the fabrication of quality denture products in accordance with established protocols.
- Support may be required in multiple locations throughout a territory. Travel within the region may be required.
- Adhere to all sterilization, health and safety regulations.
- Maintain neat and orderly workplace.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate their abilities through the completion of a hands-on practical examination where they may be asked to perform model pouring, articulations, etc., according to company protocols within allotted time periods.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.