The Registered Dietitian I helps to provide a nutritionally sound and cost-efficient food services program that will meet the needs of students while maintaining compliance with all local guidelines as they relate to nutrition regulations. Utilizes technical training and government-mandated nutritional standards on food health to develop healthy menu implementation plans. May work closely with Food & Beverage Development and management teams. Job Responsibilities
(TA to modify Job Responsibilities as needed per client location)
- Plans menus in accordance with Aramark guidelines.
- Visits school cafes on a regular basis.
- Supports the maintenance of recipe development, menu production, and foodservice management standards.
- Supports nutrient analysis for all food items served.
- Educates clients and consumers, regarding healthy food choices through school training and community outreach.
- Assists with new employee training.
- Works with management and supervisors to ensure delivery of quality food services.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Qualifications
Education About Aramark Our Mission
- Previous relevant working experience preferred
- Requires a bachelors degree at an accredited institution with course work accredited or approved by the appropriate nutrition and dietetics agencies
- Earn and maintain applicable certifications, registrations, licenses, credentials, and continuing education requirements by the appropriate accredited local agencies
- Formal eligibility to practice dietetics in geographic location where applicable
- Ability to maintain a friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers
- Ability to maintain a contagious and positive work ethic and inspire others
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. About Aramark
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.