Brenton, based in Alexandria, MN, engineers and manufactures robotic packaging systems, case packing systems, palletizing systems, integrated packaging systems and shrink wrapping systems. Brenton is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach's brands visit .
- Work with controls engineers in designing electrical control systems.
- Create and update changes of electrical/pneumatic schematics in AutoCAD Electrical.
- Size and specify electrical and pneumatic components.
- Create bill of materials for machines.
- Provide machine start-ups and debugging support to electrical controls and assembly department.
- Verify proper wiring and plumbing of components, and assure that BEC controls standards are followed.
- Provide service support in machine troubleshooting for BEC customers both in the field and telephone troubleshooting.
- Support service technicians conducting customer service calls requiring troubleshooting and updated documentation in the service files.
- Assist in new product/component evaluations and improvement of company processes.
- Completes other tasks requested by supervisor.
- Minimum 2-year degree in related field
- 2 - 4 years of experience
- AutoCAD Electrical experience.
- Experience in electrical circuit design.
- Understanding of safety circuits and category classifications
- Experience with electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Experience with PLC, operator interface, and servo applications.
- Understanding of machine controls and mechanical designs.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to validate employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- Associates or better in Engineering
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- Blueprint Reading
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well