FT Employee Experience & Retention Manager
What we offer our Employee Experience & Retention Manager:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As an Employee Experience & Retention Manager, you will:
- Support our continued growth and culture and manage the development, organization, and evolution of Employee Experience programs to ensure the delivery of consistently impactful employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle/journey to help attract and retain our greatest assets, our employees. This role will help identify gaps and guide where our biggest opportunities are and how we best go about delivering on them. This role will also develop the metrics to verify the success and business impact of employee engagement initiatives.
To qualified for an Employee Experience & Retention Manager with us:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of professional experience coupled with 4-6 years of experience delivering relevant experiences
- Experience using multiple feedback channels (qualitative and quantitative) to find opportunities, identify gaps, design solutions, and drive improvements
- Experience leading programs and projects in one or more of the following areas: employee experience, employee engagement, employee survey design, employee journey management, organizational development, human resources, design thinking