Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Our established client in Baltimore, Maryland is looking for an experienced, energetic Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join their growing team. Fluency in Spanish is a plus. FNP certification and MD License or eligibility are required. Enjoy a Monday - Friday schedule with full and very comprehensive benefits from a large health organization. Experience working in a diverse environment is preferred.
Enjoy world-class museums, thriving arts and culture districts, history, nightlife, music, and more make Baltimore the urban jewel of Chesapeake country.
For information on this opportunity or other NP/PA career choices nationwide, please call Click Here to Apply , ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to Click Here to Apply Please reference JOB-
- Baltimore! Full of History, Culture, and Entertainment
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Generous Benefit and Compensation package
- Sign-On and Relocation, Gov Loan Repayment!
- Outpatient M-F Schedule, No Call, No Weekends
- Will Treat All Ages
- 3 Years of Experience as an FNP Required
- Bilingual in Spanish a Plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail