We are health care innovators, problem solvers, and bridge builders for better health. DOCS Health delivers comprehensive direct and on-location comprehensive health services across many sectors. Improving health outcomes for schools, the military, government agencies, correctional facilities and corporations around the world is our mission. We provide solutions that remove barriers, add value, and provide access to high-quality care.
In preparation for our new services under the Reserve Health Readiness Program (RHRP), we are currently searching for Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants to work with us as independent contractors providing services to the Military in the State of Georgia. Events are held mostly on weekends, with some occasional weekdays.
- Support Physical Health Assessments of military personnel.
- Perform review of Health History, Service Member Medical Records, and medical questionnaires.
- Interview military personnel to determine current and prior medical concerns.
- Identify any concerns that need to be addressed immediately, inclusive of Behavioral Health.
- Document interview results for readiness classification in the service members medical record using a proprietary system.
- Active FNP, NP, or PA license in the state
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Experience with Primary Care or Occupational Health - preferred
- Experience with mobile medical services - preferred
- Knowledge of Military systems, protocols, and terminology - preferred
- Adaptable to fast paced environments, with large volumes of service members seen daily
- Able to work extended hours
- Able to work in various locations, including remote military installations
- Able to travel, with weekend availability - preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Not Required - Diagnose, treat, or prescribe medications
With over three decades of experience, we are a trusted industry leader. Our experienced team of clinicians and logistics professionals are dedicated, and strive to do the right thing for our partners and their members every time. Because of this commitment, weve set a new standard of care delivery through our fixed-clinic, mobile treatment center, telemedicine, and portable deployment models. Join our team, and become a part of a bridge for better health.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo background check (including criminal record check) and drug screening.
DOCS Health is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. DOCS Health will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.
Job ID: 2
External Company URL: