Continue Your Career as a Field Service Engineer in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for internal setup, testing, debug and all external services associated with support of all equipment models manufactured by the company. In this role, you will....
- Provide on-call emergency service as required and maintain communication with the department manager while in the field
- Educate customers on preventive maintenance and safety regulations
- Provide general customer service on the phone and in person
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair units while in the field.
- Maintain records of service calls, training, and expenses.
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge
- Perform preventive maintenance or service such as cleaning, lubricating and adjusting equipment
- Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment
- Inspect, test, and repair equipment following manufacturers' specifications, using test and analysis instruments
Who we're looking for?
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Technical training preferred
- Proficient in some but not all of the following disciplines as it relates to troubleshooting: all electrical, programming, software and mechanical
- Able to develop plans to remediate machinery malfunction
- Able to assist engineering in determining the design resolution required to remedy the issues found and/or implement upgrade designs
- Support manufacturing when required and help perform and conclude both Pre-FAT and FAT efforts.
- International and Domestic Travel required
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Weiler Labeling Systems
Weiler Labeling Systems, based in Moorestown, NJ, designs, manufactures, integrates and supports the most sophisticated and advance pressure sensitive labeling solutions in the marketplace. Weiler Labeling Systems is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- 2 year(s): Electromechanical and/or controls troubleshooting, repair and installation
- Blueprint Reading
- Technically Inclined
- Panel Wiring
- Mechanically Inclined
- Manufacturing Skills
- Customer Service
- PLC Programming (Siemens)
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley)
- ERP Software
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility