Do you enjoy hands-on work? Do you like solving puzzles? Are you motivated by seeing your contributions come to life? Our manufacturing team specializes in supporting the lifecycle of our machines and products. Our team is dedicated to consistency, fit, finish, machine integrity, and manufacturing excellence.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Rennco is seeking a Field Service Technician to join our Service team. In this role, you will provide technical support/service to customers during the complete life cycle of a machine.
We welcome entry-level applicants that are eager to learn the application of skilled mechanical principles and basic knowledge of assembly techniques.
Does this work interest you?
- Direct and Assist customer personnel in the installation, start-up and training of Rennco machines and systems.
- Provide technical service support to customers when their machines are not performing as required.
- Instruct customer personnel in the safe and efficient operation of our machines and systems.
- Provide customers with spare parts recommendations so that they stock an adequate inventory to keep machines running properly.
- Provide Engineering Department with accurate updates on all changes made to machines in the field.
- Recommend ideas or changes to machines that will make them more reliable, efficient, and less costly.
- Be an integral part of the team for final checkout of machines assuring they are ready for shipment.
- Provide the Engineering Department support with retrofit concept and design.
- Assist in the writing the first level of customer training manuals.
- Be technically competent, mechanically and electrically, with the ability to move through PLC and servo programs easily.
- Responsible for expense accountability/reporting.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Excellent Mechanical/ Electrical capability or capacity to achieve.
- PLC/servo experience.
- Solid mechanical problem-solving skills
- Potential to be a motivator/leader
- Professional communication, attitude, and image.
- Educator - good verbal and written presentation - organized - good planner, good interpersonal skills
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.