Quest Industrial, based in Monroe, Wisconsin, provides robotic integrated solutions using innovative technology and experienced problem-solving specialists to increase line efficiency, maximize profitability and minimize risk. Quest serves a variety of markets including food & beverage and consumer packaged goods. Quest Industrial is a division of ProMach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, ProMach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on ProMach's brands visit .
Quest Industrial is seeking an individual with a strong electrical/controls background that can support the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial automated equipment. In this role you will:
- Provide technical support for electrical controls and troubleshooting for customers both in the field and over the phone.
- Provide on-call emergency service and maintain communication while in the field (travel is greater than 50% to customer sites).
- Develop/modify/troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLC and HMI programs for existing packaging machines with direction from Engineering.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair units while in the field.
- Maintain records of service calls, training, expenses.
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge.
- Commission, test, and debug robotic systems.
- Support manufacturing when required and help perform and conclude both Pre-FAT and FAT.
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation programming software with the ability to connect to Allen Bradley PLC's and HMI's for troubleshooting and some coding.
- Proficiency troubleshooting electrical circuits, I/O devices, VFD's, servo motors and various industrial networks.
- Experience with robotic applications including programming and vision (Fanuc preferred).
- Hands-on experience working with industrial automation equipment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understand and markup electrical schematics and read 2D, 3D AutoCad mechanical assembly drawings.
- A minimum Applied Science (2-year degree) with emphasis in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics or Robotic Programming. Employer will also accept individuals with over 2 years full time working experience in related fields.
- Strong customer service skills and the desire to work.
- PLC programming, HMI development and troubleshooting skills.
- General understanding of automation; including but not limited to: high-speed assembly machinery, SCADA / Gantry / Six-Axis Robotics, FANUC robots and general automation technology.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD electrical is a plus.
- Familiarity with Ladder Logic, Studio 5000 and Factory Talk are a plus.
- Employee should anticipate the possibility of both short and long term travel.
- Employee must be willing and able to fly.
- Employee must have a valid driver's license and be insurable on the Quest insurance policy.
- Employee must be legally able to work within the United States.
- Employee is subject to random drug tests.
- Employee must be able to lift over 60lbs. in a repetitive manner.
- Employee will also need to be able to complete other tasks as required in order to complete projects in a timely and proficient manner.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.