Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to efficiently and quickly produce quality labels and tags. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit .
ID Technology is seeking a talented and technically skilled individual for a Field Service Technician opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area. This Field Service Technician opportunity will contribute to the success of the company through the demonstration of technical expertise and interpersonal skills, providing our clients with superior service.
In this role you will:
- Install, demonstrate, maintain & repair marking, coding & labeling equipment.
- Develop reports in keeping with company reporting mechanisms.
- Attend trainings and meetings as required by leadership.
- Assist in office-based duties when not required to be in the field.
- Keep current on trends from both market & technical standpoints.
- Experience in the repair & troubleshooting of electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to identify customer needs and match their solution with company product/services
- Knowledge of industry and applications
- Obtain and maintain PMMI certification
- This certification is paid for by the company
- Computer literacy, esp. with MS Office
- Ability to be on the road 25% of the time
- Must have own, dependable vehicle and good driving record
- Ability to conduct business in an ethical, successful manner
- Self-motivated, strong desire to achieve personal professional growth
- Strong technical, communication and organizational skills
- Maintain work-life balance
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- 1 year(s): Experience in the repair & troubleshooting of electro-mechanical equipment
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service
- Planning Skills
- Technically Inclined
- Flexo Printing
- CRM Software
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization