Night Shift, Full Time with benefits!
- $20 to $23 /hour depending on experience
- Shift Differential/Additional Hourly Pay: $2.00 for Evenings, $3.00 for Nights, $3.00 for Weekends
- Eligible for benefits
The Home Care Aide provides assistance in the personal care and protection of the residents in their private residence; this may be at a private resident at community or offsite at a private home. The Aide develops awareness of residents interests and needs an d assists residents to maximize their independence and participation. Prepares meals and assists in dining activities, as needed. Assists and escorts clients to medical and social appointments, store, or run errands for client, assists with planning and participation of social activities. Responds to client requests such as reading, television, and other activities. Performs home management such as housekeeping, shopping, laundry, sorting mail, etc. May remind clients to take medication. Provides effective customer service skills meeting the standards and culture expectations of the company. As a representative and team member of the company, this position is expected to present oneself in a manner that reflects professionalism and ensures resident satisfaction.
- Education - High School Diploma or equivalent. Some Vocational/technical training in the nursing field specifically with elderly and dementia and/or CNA preferred]
- Experience/ Training - Any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities. Must be proficient in the use of a computer for input of resident information.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - CPR and First Aid certification required (may be obtained after hire). Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license. Must have clearance with the Department of Motor Vehicles with no serious violations and maintain automobile insurance with coverage acceptable for applicable state.
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work