Full Time Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN
Signature Healthcare at Home
459 Stuart Rd
Bellingham, WA 98226
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8 to 5
Please apply on line for this position here:
We work in healthcare because we have a desire to help people. We stay in healthcare because the passion to help and educate grows with each patient and family we meet. The connections that are developed and nurtured during the time that care is being provided is the heartbeat of what we do and why we do it. If you want to provide quality patient care to individuals and their family members during an important time in their lives, Signature Healthcare at Home will give you the training, support, and resources to fulfill your passion.
At Signature Healthcare at Home our professional clinical staff have the time to provide one on one patient care, resulting in quality patient care. They provide education with the family and patient. Most of our positions have flexible work schedules that are Monday through Friday which offer a good work-life balance. Our professional clinical staff work in a collaborative environment and have weekly team meetings to discuss the patients plan of care.
At Signature Healthcare at Home you can build that patient relationship and have strong work collaborative relationships. You have a voice; you are recognized, and you are appreciated! What is your passion and what do you want out of your healthcare career?
Signature Healthcare at Home offers competitive pay and mileage reimbursement. For Full Time and Part Time positions Signature Healthcare at Home offers cell phone reimbursement, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, very generous PTO plan up to 4 weeks of paid time off and 6 paid holidays, life and disability insurance, employee referral bonus, continuing education and higher education reimbursement program. Excellent career growth opportunities!
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements current nursing practice following a comprehensive assessment and the plan of care.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect the plan of care.
- Evaluates need for and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and individualized plan of care.
- Uses and prepares equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Provides appropriate pain/symptom management. Evaluates patients response to treatments/medications.
- Participates in personal, professional growth and development. Also participates in organization's quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
- Completes mandatory education requirements annually to maintain competence.
- Attends required staff meetings and patient care coordination activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Registered Nurse or Clinical Manager.
- Reports significant changes in patient condition to the patients RN Case Manager.
- Meets productivity expectations.
- May be required to work outside of designated geographical area based on census fluctuations and current staffing.
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities or other committees as assigned.
- May be required to visit patients in homes that are not clean, or in poor repair, have poor ventilation, are infested with insects or rodents, and secondhand smoke.
- Driving conditions may be difficult related to weather and/ or traffic.
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to all applicable laws, rules, and standards.
Education: Graduate from an accredited nursing school
License/Certification: Requires current nursing license in the state in which you are applying for work in, current CPR certification, current driver license in the state in which you are applying for work in or transportation available to cover entire service area without advance notice, and current minimum automobile insurance coverage as required by law
Experience and Skills: Interest in working with ill, elderly and/or disabled patients, with at least one year of recent experience in a clinical setting
Please apply on line for this position here:
Sr. Talent Acquistion Specialist
Signature Healthcare At Home
Signature Healthcare at Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Time of day and or shift schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Territory the clinician will be covering (mileage radius/cities) (Text Only): Whatcom County
External Company URL: