As a Homemaker, you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim HealthCare, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Homemakers:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT), PRN)
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- 1:1 patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Homemaker, you will:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as, light housekeeping, preparing a meal, assisting with personal hygiene, grocery shopping
- Provide companionship and conversation; even the smallest interaction means a lot
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate
To qualify for a Homemaker with us:
- One (1) year of verifiable housekeeping, cleaning, or environmental service employment
- We also offer a free training class for those without prior cleaning employment experience.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable - that's why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.