Hospice Registered Nurse PRNLocation
Ann Arbor, MI, USAAdditional Location(s)Employee Type
EmployeeWorking Hours Per Week
It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Hospice Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call .
This role will work with our clients in Ann Arbor, MI and surrounding areasWhy you will love this RN job:
Why you will love being an RN at Residential Hospice:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships that provide comfort and emotional support to patients and families throughout their hospice journey
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage and streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
- Impact: Advocate for patients' final wishes
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to where your patients' live
What we are looking for:
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- A comprehensive 6-week RN onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education throughout your career
- RN license in the state you work
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- Two years of RN experience, hospice experience preferred
- Current CPR and BCLS certification
- Current driver's license
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
- By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
- By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.