Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
Our HR Coordinators have been called to care in their own unique way. As a member of our administrative team, you'll support a full range of projects, team members and office duties.
What you'll do:
- This role will include support to other offices throughout the state and will be travel up to 20% of the time.
- Work closely with recruiters and office staff to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Facilitate the job application process
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Perform background checks and drug screen
- Ensure personnel files are current and meet requirements
- Track field staff in-services and ensure field staff is in compliance
What we're looking for:
- Associate degree and two (2) years of Human Resources experience, or any combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Compassionate, patient, and flexible.
- Computer proficient - including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, & Internet
- Health Care, Home Health or Staffing experience preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, our team is the largest franchise network within the Interim HealthCare family. As a people-focused organization, we pride ourselves on serving with integrity and providing exceptional care and client service throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc ., a member of Caring Brands International , is the nation's most experienced healthcare franchiser. Driven by more than 300 independently-owned franchises spanning 44 states, our team of 43,000 caregivers serves over 190,000 people every year. From home care and hospice services to healthcare staffing and specialized care, Interim HealthCare combines the resources of a national organization with a uniquely personal approach in each of our communities. Simply put, we're a national leader in healthcare delivery.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.