Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Salary: $25.07 per hour
12.25 hour shifts - 8 hours paid at straight time hourly rate, and 4.25 hours paid at a time and a half hourly rate
Shift: 12.25 hour shifts 3 days on/3 days off
Rotate day/night shift every six weeks
LOCATION: Newburgh, NY
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
- Work in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair manufacturing equipment with a focus on safety, quality, teamwork, and efficiency
- Perform quality, maintenance, and housekeeping checks and record numerical results in various computer system programs
- Analyze process data to make decisions on equipment maintenance and process improvement activities
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; complete assigned work safely and efficiently per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Assist with process improvement initiatives utilizing Lean methodology including root cause analysis, process flow maps, etc.
- Clearly document and communicate maintenance and quality events using computer reporting systems
- Cross-training opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Mechanical troubleshooting/maintenance experience required. Successful candidates typically have three or more years of experience in the below:
- Proficient knowledge of precision measurements and pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to identify a problem and use analytical skills to identify the root cause and implement sustainable solutions
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures required (e.g. lock out /tag out, confined space entry, etc.)
- High-speed manufacturing or packaging facility experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Computer skills required
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even when they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email disabilityaccommodation@ .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT