Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph Job Family:
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Information Assurance Engineer you are responsible for ensuring that all system controls and security activities are integrated into the construction of the Solution and are completed on time. You will research, develop, implement, test, and review the information security of the Solution in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access. Keep the CIO, Data Security Analyst (DSA) and the PM informed about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures, and monitor networks. Work closely with the DSA and will contribute to the work of the DSA. Liaise with the Chief lnformation Officer (CIO) to process the Authority to Operate (ATO) the Solution, all renewal Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and certifications, completing, processing, submitting, and following up on all documentation. Collect Solution artifacts and share these with the CIO and other stakeholders. Brief CIO program manager and management as needed. Copy the System COR on all communications with the CIO program manager and management. CDM tracking of the Solution and issue Solution security reports monthly. Ensure follow-up and rectification of Solution security problems.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience working in an Agile based team to develop Epics and User Stories, defining measurable acceptance criteria, developing mission use cases, and developing test cases and procedures.
- Experience with DevOps & Core Knowledge of Automated Deployment, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment technologies.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies, Amazon Web Service (AWS) / Commercial Cloud Services (C2S).
- Experience installing, configuring, administrating, and troubleshooting Red Hat Enterprise Linux server environments to include common technologies such as: VMWare ESXi, JBoss, postfix, JMS, MySQL, and server clustering.
- Experience planning, procuring, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting dedicated infrastructure and applicable technologies such as: Firewalls, Load Balancers, Switches, VLANs, IPSEC, IPTables, TLS, Storage Appliances, and Guarding technologies (i.e., Radiant Mercury, ISSE, High Speed Guard, Voice & Video Cross Domain Solution (V2CDS), and OWL diodes),
- Experience integrating related technologies such as: PuriFile, ArcGIS, and ELK.
- Extensive Experience administering and tuning highly available web applications/services using technologies such as JBoss, MySQL, JMS, Apache Zookeeper, Apache Storm, NFS, Logging, NiFi, etc.
- Proven experience with providing Infrastructure as Code and automation approaches using SaltStack, Python, and managing infrastructure components via REST APls.
- Experience supporting Java, J2EE, SOA, Web Services and related Architecture Frameworks.
- Experience with IT security architecture, computer technology, design, standards, and products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Experience with Risk Management Frameworks (preferably NIST and/or Fed RAMP) in complex system and organizational environments.
- Experience with Fed RAMP and similar A&A requirements.
- Experience with USG IT security policies.
- 8+ years of experience
- Minimum of one of the following certifications (in order of preference): Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certification and Accreditation Professional (CAP), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). Experience with Cross Domain platform security and other Fed RAMP security experience.
- Active TS/SCI, candidate must be willing and able to attain a CI polygraph.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.