Meta's Enterprise Engineering (EE) Department is seeking a highly motivated Infrastructure Solutions Manager to develop and drive the execution of solutions that facilitate innovative technology deployments to grow core infrastructure capabilities while solving key business problems. The successful candidate will have a strong project management background, passion for creating solutions that scale, and be able to deliver in a complex, fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining relationships across Enterprise Engineering, owning business units engagements, and collaborating with both technical and non-technical cross-functional partners. Required Skills:
Infrastructure Solutions Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive the scoping, alignment, and commitment of new technical solutions across EE and beyond, helping to align prioritization against high-impact initiatives and proposals
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure timely delivery of milestones and deliverables
- Collaborate across EE and Data Infrastructure, our partners, and leadership to define program roadmaps and long-term strategy
- Identify and drive design of the appropriate technical solutions to solve business problems while refining complex requirements
- Facilitate discussion between business and technical stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs, and timelines
- Manage day-to-day progress of project tasks
- Communicate program and project updates, risks, and issues to management and stakeholders
- Manage project delivery risks through effective identification, tracking, and mitigation of risks and dependencies
- 3+ years of experience in technical program management or solutions architecture experience
- Experience in enterprise infrastructure and application development
- Experience leading without expressed authority, influencing decisions and outcomes
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrating critical thinking
- Experience quickly synthesizing large amounts of information into actionable plans
- Experience thinking multiple steps ahead and taking proactive steps to address roadblocks, issues, and distractions
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience deploying solutions both on-premise and cloud enterprise solutions including hardware capacity planning where needed.
- PMP or ITIL certified.
Internet Equal Opportunity:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at .