Continue Your Career as an Ink Technician in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine and be happy. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
The Ink Technician contributes to the success of the company by efficiently producing ink cartridges, batching inks, filling customer orders and generally supporting a safe and organized ink department. This position is part of our Greydon team in York, Pennsylvania. In this role you will...
- Assemble, fill and package ink cartridges
- Mix ingredients to formulate custom inks for customer orders
- Perform quality checks and make adjustments of water based inks
- Label containers and packaging of finished ink product for customer orders
- Prepare correct and accurate documentation, including certifications (COC & COA)
Who we're looking for?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Math aptitude and ability to make visual measurement using measuring equipment
- Follow safety protocol using appropriate PPE (e.g. safety glasses, safety footwear, hand protection, respirator)
- Using hand carts and trucks (Training and experience with lift trucks is helpful)
- Ability to provide attention to detail and having solid organizational skills
- Basic computer skills, including database programs and Microsoft Office
- Previous batching experience a plus
- Ability to lift 50# - 60# up to shoulder level on a regular basis
- Visual acuity for measurement assessments
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, up to 90% of the shift
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to produce quality labels and tags efficiently and quickly. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.