Continue Your Career as an Inspector/Rewinder in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
ID Technology is looking for a talented and detail-oriented Inspector/Rewinder for our Nashua, NH label production facility. This role will be responsible for production and quality control activities. In this role you will...
- Perform rewind/inspection work: inspect all products as rewound off presses
- Assist in the set-up of finishing equipment
- Inspect finished products based on supplied specifications and standard quality criteria
- May stage raw materials for production on all presses
- Operates appropriate machinery which may include tier lift truck, handtruck, forklift, etc. to move, convey, hoist shipments to & from shipping & receiving platforms; attends mandatory training on that equipment
- Set up and Operate the Finishing Die Cutter, which involves placing rolls of raw material on a press to be cut to specifications, finished rolls (~30 lbs) are packaged on a pallet
- Package finished products based on supplied specifications and standard packaging criteria
- Monitor the daily ship list; communicate with the Production Manager on progress/problems
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude
- Maintain competency with the tools, resources, and processes used in the daily work
- Abide by ID Technology safety rules and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment
Who we're looking for?
- Attention to detail
- Experience/comfortable in a manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated, able to work well independently
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately
- Good communication skills
- Desire to help team succeed
- Value quality
- Ability and interest to grow into a Press Operator role in the future
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is required to stand approximately 90% of the day.
- The employee is required to sit and reach with hands and arms about 80% of the day.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 70 - 75 pounds, occasionally.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, regularly.
- The employee must be able to regularly bend and twist.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to produce quality labels and tags efficiently and quickly. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.