Works closely with Assistant Branch Managers and Branch Manager to ensure efficient operations in Inventory, Front End, Cash Room, and Receiving Departments. Maintains a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Supports the Branch Manager in maintaining company standards. Can be responsible for holding warehouse keys. Performs manual labor as needed.
- Maintains the accuracy of the physical inventory at the branch.
- Uses a scan gun and moves merchandise as needed in order to obtain information needed
- Makes decisions on pricing and ensures that gross margins are maintained on a level required by corporate.
- Communicates margin issues to buyers and follows up for a timely response.
- Reviews sales price differential reports determining if front end pricing is accurate and makes the appropriate changes.
- Ensures that cycle counts are being conducted on a timely and regular basis.
- Trains all staff for inventory purposes and is responsible for the preparation and conducting of semi-annual inventories.
- Coordinates Inventory Control with the Receiving, Perishables, Dry Goods Floor, and Front End to make sure low stock, out of stock, negative on hand, and computer inventory is correct.
- Supervises Stock-taker (see # 5).
- Coordinates writing of adjustment vouchers to vendors for damages and meets with vendor reps to obtain their approvals.
- Responsible for liquor and tobacco tax filings with the proper governmental agencies.
- Reports shrink and research causes.
- Controls markdowns & voids by monitoring damages and overstock.
- Analyzes and determines reasons for negative inventory and margins.
- Reviews store statistical reports for any abnormal or erroneous data.
SFO-04 WS-04 WS-LC Schedule
Shift start: 8:00 AM Benefits
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Minimum of 4 years of experience in retail or wholesale. Background in Physical Inventory maintenance/control. Proven leadership skills; ability to supervise and direct employees. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass, and volume. Must be PC literate; working knowledge of MS Office; 10-key skills a big plus. About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.