At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Meticulous.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Serpa Packaging Solutions is seeking a energetic Lead Control Engineer to join our Team! As our Lead Control Engineer, you will work in a dedicated and rapid R&D production environment designing controls for high-speed automated packaging equipment. You will see the final product throughout manufacturing, assembly, and testing.
Does this work energize you?
- Design PLC and HMI Application Software for New Equipment and Existing Retrofit projects.
- Design System Hardware for New Equipment and Existing Retrofit Projects
- Create supporting documentation for system designs.
- System Power Calculations
- System Device and I/O Point Lists
- System Bill Of Materials
- System Electrical Schematics.
- Commission, test and debug of secondary packaging systems.
- Systems Applications Design for Vision Systems, Barcode Systems and Various Ancillary Supporting Devices
- Ensure electrical standards are followed in controls designs
- Provide technical support for electrical controls to aid in troubleshooting for customers both in the field and over the phone
- Occasional travel to customer sites and other ProMach facilities
- Provide leadership to team members, while mentoring them on programing applications
- Automation Application Software
- Rockwell Automation Studio 5000
- Rockwell Automation Factory Talk View ME/SE
- Rockwell Automation Development supporting software applications
- Visual Studio
- System Design Application Software
- Knowledge of automated packaging applications and components including Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O devices, VFDs, Servos, HMIs, pneumatics, safety circuits, vision and various industrial networks
- FANUC experience desired
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Extensive understanding of Robotics applications
- Ability to work in Microsoft's Office products (Word & Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others in the team.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.