Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections job in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- LTD, STD, and medical, dental, life, and vision plans available
- 401(k) available
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections Job Overview:
- Contributes to the assessment of the health status of patients.
- Participates in the development and modification of a patient's plan of care.
- Performs delegated tasks, activities and functions that are consistent with prior educational preparation and within scope of practice.
- Provides direct basic care to assign multiple clients within the structure of the healthcare
program at their facility.
- Provides safe and effective nursing care and assumes responsibility for the care delivered.
- Participates in Quality Improvement.
- Participate in Patient Care Committee Meeting
- Monitor CARES- with coordination as needed
- Ensure onsite and offsite follow up care of patients along with telemedicine appointments
- Will work in collaboration with Regional Medical Director, site medical providers, Regional Nursing Director and other site nursing leaders.
- Performs other nursing duties as assigned.
- Required to exert up to 50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects including the human body.
- Required to kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl occasionally. Frequent walking throughout site; to include walking up and down flights of stairs.
- Must have and maintain sufficient strength, agility, and endurance to perform during stressful (physical, mental and emotional) situations encountered on the job.
- Occasional running when responding to emergencies; must be able to perform BLS
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections Job Qualifications:
- LPN license; current, active, unrestricted in New Mexico.
- 1 year experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Ability to pass facility requirements
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government facilities supporting active duty military service members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned, minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an award-winning organization serving the federal government nationwide and around the globe.
We invite you to join our team!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.