We are currently looking to add a Manager Combination Product Development to our team. In this role you will lead Regeneron s device product development team responsible for the design, development, and advancement of new drug delivery devices to address emerging needs and challenges within Regeneron s product pipeline.
A typical day may include:
- Being accountable for the technical performance and results of a team of engineers who design, prototype, test, and refine customized solutions to meet Regeneron s drug delivery needs.
- Ensuring that products being developed both internally and externally are technically robust through engineering analysis, can perform sufficiently and are reliable.
- Guiding engineers to develop and test designs in creative ways that accelerate product development while controlling the cost and time required to complete such activities.
- Developing and maintaining effective interactions with key technical counterparts within the Regeneron organization, including quality assurance, external manufacturing and various engineering functions, including relevant non-IOPS functions.
- Developing an environment of continuous improvement that strives to ensure product safety and efficacy while improving and accelerating delivery of commitments.
- Assuring work activities are conducted in a manner aligned with all applicable regulations and industry standards.
- Finding opportunities for professional development among the combination product engineers development group in order to elevate the knowledge and prowess of the team.
- Working closely with other managers to assure project success.
- Representing Regeneron combination product device group at appropriate industry meetings and forums.
This role might be for you if:
- You have experience with tolerance and mechanical stack analysis, static and dynamic finite element analysis, and other similar engineering analysis methodologies is required.
- Have strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Have knowledge and experience using design of experiments or other design and problem solving methodologies during product development.
- You are experienced in combination product development.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a similar field.
For an Associate Manager Level: 6 years of experience or Manager level with 7 years of experience in the medical device industry, including experience in the development regulated medical devices under Design Control (21 CFR 820) and ISO 14971 or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience leading product development teams, with or without authority, is preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.