At TechniBlend and ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Meticulous. A technical enthusiast. A closer. A futurist.
As our Marketing Lead, you'll be challenged and rewarded. Impact our customers' performance, efficiency, and success every day. Help build the future of beverage processing automation. We're proud of that and know you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
TechniBlend is seeking a Marketing Lead energized by developing sales promotions and advertising programs that will increase our market presence and grow our market leading TechniBlend and ProBrew brands. As our Marketing Lead, you will drive brand awareness via all advertising media, including internet, trade magazines, press releases, and trade shows.
Does this work interest you?
- Assist in crafting and executing the marketing strategy
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities to generate leads including print, online, electronic media, direct mail, trade shows, and communications to external audiences
- Assist in the execution of trade shows, including ordering necessary booth utilities, coordinating with corporate on booth layouts where applicable, and working with sales on trade show attendance and scheduling
- Develop and manage best-in-class digital and social media campaigns
- Oversee marketing operating budget
- Determine agencies and outside vendors and negotiate contract terms and conditions for major services to the marketing effort
- Oversee and evaluate market research and makes recommendations for company and marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions; monitor competitive products and marketing activities
- Manage marketing data, measure results and other analytical performance metrics
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events
- Design and develop sales promotion and quoting tool to assist all field sales staff in becoming more effective
- Assist Corporate Marketing team with website design and updates
- Maintain current knowledge of trends, research, and issues relevant to advertising, direct mail, trade show displays, website marketing, and new media
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a TechniBlend/ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or sales, with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with trade shows a plus
- Demonstrated ability to professionally present the company via written and oral marketing channels
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Creative mindset balanced with demonstrated business acumen
- Track record of working effectively in a collaborative environment with input from different departments and levels within the organization
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Web-based Analytical tools
- Ability to travel up to 25-35%
TechniBlend is a recognized leader in the beverage and brewing industries. Our state-of-the-art equipment, technology, and systems are utilized by some of the largest global beverage brands in the world such as Pepsi-Cola, Coca-Cola, Molson Coors, Anheuser-Busch, and others. At the same time, our ProBrew has quickly become one of the leaders in the rapidly growing craft brewing and beverage industries. ProBrew helps small- to mid-size beverage producers Brew Like A Pro , by utilizing the same technology and systems that TechniBlend engineers and manufactures for our Fortune 100 customers.
TechniBlend has grown rapidly in the past several years but always maintained its presence in Waukesha County, Wisconsin with a fun and flexible workplace environment and culture.
We were named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.