Build Your Career as a Marketing Specialist in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist for ProMach's Zalkin product brand. Zalkin is a global leader in high-performance bottle capping machines and cap handling systems for beverages, foods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and beyond. This position report to Zalkin Americas Sales VP. and is located in our Statham, GA offices.
In this role, you will...
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to identify trends/opportunities for business growth and support overall business strategy.
- Create and drive new equipment and aftermarket marketing campaigns to promote machinery and service sales growth with active and inactive customer base segments.
- Assist VP Sales and LCM Director with all aspects of CRM and Marketing Automation, including promotion of products and services (new equipment and aftermarket), record and list management, data quality, reporting, internal/external surveys, etc.
- Develop marketing metrics and analytics capabilities, including implementing new tools and setting up dashboards and reports to monitor, analyze, and demonstrate the impact and ROI of marketing initiatives.
- Lead the creation of effective marketing content, including copywriting for websites and blogs and case studies, photos, videos, brochures, sales sheets, and more.
- Create, execute, and measure marketing campaigns via public relations, advertising, events, and digital marketing to acquire, retain, and nurture customers in the Americas.
- Oversee public relations efforts to identify and deliver press releases, articles, white papers, case studies, interviews.
- Direct digital marketing strategy, including the creation of content for a website, blogs, landing pages, microsites, inbound links, SEO, PPC, remarketing, social media, and email marketing to drive demand generation.
- Measure analytics and metrics of various brand marketing activities, including email marketing, websites, and social media; deliver reports to the senior management team.
- Direct the creation, development, scheduling, translation, distribution, and tracking of marketing collateral, including sales sheets, spec sheets, line cards, brochures, catalogs, photos, videos, presentations, and more, to support sales team efforts for customers and channel partners.
- Plan all aspects of sales meetings, events, and trade shows.
- Coordinate machinery photography and videography shoots.
- Work with ProMach corporate marketing and other ProMach brands to develop and execute demand generation campaigns.
- Participate in the marketing budget development and ensure proper implementation activities and spend.
Who we're looking for.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing is required, preferably in packaging equipment or a B2B manufacturing industry.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is required.
- Excellent internal and external customer relationship building skills with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work effectively to meet deadlines and multi-tasking abilities.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or other CRM systems is preferred.
- Experience with Pardot or other Marketing Automation systems is preferred.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in marketing.
- Self-directed works well in a team environment.
- Ability to travel occasionally (5%).
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
For more than 80 years, Zalkin has led the global bottling and capping industry with innovations, with efficiency, and with greater control over product quality. Zalkin produces custom-made, high-speed capping machines for beverages, foods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and beyond. As part of the ProMach Filling & Capping business line, Zalkin helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.