Maximo Subject Matter Expert - Wichita, KS - WIC05279 Description BOMBARDIER
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, well provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Subject Matter Expert is responsible for analyzing business needs from stakeholders, interpreting them into functional requirements and leading the solution development efforts. The SME serves as subject matter expert through the life of any given development initiative and are responsible for collecting and interpreting feedback. The SME supports the various department needs, including sales, marketing, service centers, parts & supplies, operations, system implementations and technical support.
This position reports to the Strategic Initiatives Director and in your role, you will:
- Act as the first contact for the End Users
- Act as the Expert to ensure proper data quality, process and tool usage for the given functional area.
- Recognize issues and escalate through the appropriate channel
- Organize, translate and simplify requirements
- Elicit and analyze requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and document as-is/to-be business processes
- Work with Development teams to implement solutions
- Escalates Maximo related process and system issues
- Coaches and supports the End Users for a given functional area in the site in their day-to-day business
- Support integration and regression testing prior to project Go-Lives
- Complete the UAT scripts & testing execution
- Serve as focal throughout all phases of deployments (Demo, UAT, site readiness, deployment, stabilization)
- Refine training materials with operational context and assemble End User Training Package
- Accountable to deliver End User training ensuring a solid end user knowledge
- Coordinate / Communicate status
- Ability to communicate to all levels of organization
- Ability to work within dynamic team environments
- Highly motivated & influential within their specific functional area based on his/her knowledge
- Early adopter prepared to support in driving through process, technology, and behavioral changes
As our ideal candidate,
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a business analyst including: documenting results of analysis and work-flows, interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements and working with cross functional teams, including developers, architects, QA resources, finance, material management etc.
- You have experience with projects from inception, through production release and beyond
- You have high energy and are data driven and results oriented
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills and organization skills must be comfortable teaching and presenting to large groups at all levels of the organization from shop floor to CEO.
- You have experience in Aerospace MRO related field
- You have a willingness to travel
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. Your ideas move people. Job
Technical Training Primary Location
US-KS-Wichita Zip Code US:
Full-time Employee Status
Regular Job Posting
07.07.2022, 1:32:50 PM Unposting Date
Ongoing Req ID: