Texwrap is seeking an experienced Mechanical Assembler to work with our shrink wrap and bundling machinery.
- Responsible for the mechanical, pneumatic and some electrical assembly of Texwrap & Tekkra packaging machinery.
- Must be able to read and interpret shop assembly drawings.
- Fit, align and adjust all components on a machine for testing with limited supervision.
- Responsible for identifying and correcting operational problems.
- Verify and adhere to all quality and assembly standards.
- Follow all safety standards.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area.
- Regular attendance and daily punctuality are necessary for performing the job.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as directed by management.
- High school diploma with 3-5 years' experience preferred in machinery
- Strong mechanical background
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and tools needed
- Must be able to read and interpret bill of materials (BOMs).
- Accuracy and attention to detail is extremely important
- Quality oriented
- Basic use of electrical testing equipment
- Good attendance
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Professional communication, attitude and image
- Must know how to use basic hand tools - cordless drill, pneumatic tools, socket wrenches, open-end and box-end wrenches, and screw drivers
- May require lifting of parts and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Known as the industry innovator, Texwrap holds patents on some of the most significant breakthrough technologies in the shrink wrapping and bundling business. Texwrap produces automatic shrink wrapping systems, L-bar sealers, side sealers, tunnels, infeed solutions, and conveyor systems for the food, bakery, industrial, mailing, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, retail, printing, and publishing industries. Texwrap also manufactures the Tekkra line of shrink bundling systems. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Texwrap helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit .
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- 2 - 5 years: Mechanical assembly experience preferred