ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach designs, manufactures, integrates, and supports the most sophisticated and advanced packaging solutions in the global marketplace. Its diverse customer base, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately held businesses worldwide, depends on reliable, flexible, technologically advanced equipment and integrated solutions. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit .
Fogg Filler is seeking a talented Pattern Engineering Technician, responsible for designing and fabricating Fogg bottle change parts, stock parts, and parts orders in an efficient manner to ensure a seamless flow of parts throughout the plant.
- Design parts using Solidworks.
- Program parts using Mastercam or Camworks
- Work with the Pattern Department Manager or Pattern Engineer Lead on new machine orders for bottle handling, parts for the parts department and aftermarket parts.
- Provide layout and setup drawings for the assembling of the bottle handling parts and for customer reference.
- Receive models from Mechanical Engineer and program to be used in part design.
- Record time through CountERPart when necessary for tracking of time on specific jobs. Document information regarding work performed on individual parts. Including checklists and computer entries.
- Fit change parts to machines and work with the test team running the machines.
- Program, setup, and operate CNC Router. Machine parts to specifications on detail prints provided, or as instructed. This may include programming your own parts as well as other parts in the department. Set up tooling, work pieces, and CNC router machine offsets as needed.
- Supply and maintain measuring, and set up tools, which are common to the machinist's trade.
- Deliver parts to other departments in the plant as necessary.
- A quality check is required on all parts that you manufacture. This may be an internal or external process.
- Provide verbal, and written feedback to appropriate members of the manufacturing group.
- Work overtime when approved and scheduled by your manager. Travel as needed to customer facility.
- Perform work, and cross train on various positions or equipment as required.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties daily. Including, but not limited to trash, coolant, work area, etc.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, representing Fogg in a professional and courteous manner.
- Reorder parts needed through Parts Coordinator or Material Manager when necessary. Check reorder points on parts to insure adequate inventory.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have Solidworks experience.
- Mastercam programming experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Must have good manual and verbal dexterity.
- Must be able to work independently.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.