Do you love to travel? Passionate about serving as a brand ambassador? Feel fulfilled by solving technical challenges? Our field service team specializes in keeping our machine performance strong. Our team is dedicated to staying calm while acting quickly, finding solutions, and exceeding customer expectations.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Shuttleworth is seeking a Mechatronics Field Engineer to join our Service team. In this role, you will provide technical support to customers throughout the life of a machine. You will provide advice and physical assistance to the customer in identifying problems associated with the operation of Shuttleworth equipment, as well as offer innovative solutions to make the customer's operation function more efficiently and economically.
Does this work interest you?
- You will install, troubleshoot, repair and optimize mechanical, electrical and controls equipment related to Shuttleworth conveyance and custom machinery. You will also use related tools and documentation to research and resolve issues.
- Mechanical equipment rigging, positioning and lagging
- Mechanical assembly of frames, motors, drives, chain, bearings, supports.
- Strong familiarity with basic settings, operations and diagnostic work for Programmable Logic Controllers, primarily Allen Bradley Compact Logic.
- Basic wire routing from source to point of use, including 120 V, 480 V, control & network communication wiring and sensors w/ instruction by Shuttleworth employee.
- Equipment removal and relocation
- Provide, direct and coordinate all Mechanical and Electrical forces to disconnect required equipment at main disconnects, and reconnect equipment per designated termination points on drawings.
- Visual inspection and monitoring of machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem areas.
- Troubleshooting & Documentation - Common problem-solving skills and documentation of as-built and installation conditions and modifications
- Receive information and instruction from Shuttleworth site leader, process & technical documentation and diagrams
- Inspects and measures parts to detect and evaluate wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts and realigns and adjusts components.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Accredited vocational or engineering technical degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience with industrial systems and machines
- 5+ years of experience with machine testing, validation, installation, preventative maintenance and repair
- Experience with industrial automation and the assembly of manufacturing equipment
- Extensive systems and PLC troubleshooting experience
- Thorough working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Prior experience reading electrical prints and schematics
- Basic computer skills with email, Excel, and Word
- Excellent communication skills, team player, and professional presence
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and focused on time management
- Valid driver's license
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.