Mid Computer Engineer
St. Louis, MO Join our Talent Network
NJVC is currently looking to grow its team in St. Louis, MO with aMid Computer Engineer position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services performed include but are not limited to engineering and scientific tasks in planning, development, production, operations, and maintenance environments, which are broad in nature and are concerned with the design, development, layout, and testing of devices or systems.
- Plan and perform engineering/programming, scientific research, studies, and analysis, that may include cloud based analytics and tool development, technology planning, applied systems architecture development and integration, applied requirements development, concept development, data structure design, systems and software design, application programming, script development, development and integration, test and evaluation, systems operation, control of systems and components, integrated logistics support, modeling and simulation, configuration management, systems and mission engineering, systems acquisition, and life-cycle management.
- Work complexity and responsibility will be greater at higher levels.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Kubernetes + Docker, Java, and Linux Administration
- Networking (CompTIA Network + or similar certification preferred)
- TS/SCI clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Ability to obtain a SAFe certification within 6 months from start date
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications
- Experience working in a home office setting
- Ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone with good phone skills and a professional demeanor
- Previous customer service experience is strongly desired
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
NJVC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Join our Talent Network