Nurses with NET or Acromegaly experience needed for user experience/market research study, 1.5 hours duration
IQVIA are looking for Oncology or Endocrinology nurses experienced in treating patients with NET and/or acromegaly for a brief user experience study in various locations across the US. What will it involve?
Who are we looking for?
- This is a market research project gathering feedback on a new injection device, compared to using a generic syringe (injecting into a silicone pad)
- If you choose to participate, you will be needed for just one session, lasting around 1.5 hours.
Where will this take place?
- We are seeking Oncology or Endocrinology Nurses who have at least 1 year of experience treating patients with Neuro Endocrine Tumours or Acromegaly
- Must have injected long acting SSAs for a minimum of 1 year and be accustomed to using at least two different sorts of syringes (i.e. Somatuline Depot, Lanreotide Autogel, Octreotide LAR, generic lanreotide or generic octreotide)
- Must have treated/injected at least 4 patients per year using these types of injector device/syringes.
- This is a multi-country project involving nurses in USA, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, and Spain
- Session dates, times and venues will be nurse led, according to participant availability. There will be several sessions per country.
Participants will receive a stipend for their time, and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIAs ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled