Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of Seniors
Aria Care Partners provides onsite oral, vision and hearing services to residents in long term care facilities across the country. Our mission is to enrich the quality of life for every resident with passion and compassion.THE POSITION:
We seek an Optometrist to join our team in the Charleston, SC area. Ability to work 1 day a week, we work with your schedule. We provide all mobile equipment and a trained vision tech to assist on all visits. Our clinical operations team handles all the logistics including scheduling and billing. Clinical services provided include routine, acute and chronic eye disease care.
Flexible scheduling (Monday through Friday)
No Evenings or Weekends
Rewarding Population to serve
Autonomy in Treatment Planning
No Administrative Overhead
No Personnel ManagementPay:$400.00 - $1,200.00 Per DayESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Conduct eye exams using mobile optometric equipment and general diagnostic interpretation.
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease.
- Prescribe, fit, and adjust eyeglasses.
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- Answer questions and provide advice to patients and facility staff regarding vision and optical issues.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
- Direct clinical staff and assist in the development of the overall service.
- Degree in Doctor of Optometry from accredited school.
- Great opportunity for experienced doctors and new grads.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Vaccination is required; however the Company will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.