Job Title: Driver
Location: Jefferson, WI
and surrounding areas, as well as special trips outside of this immediate area, such as Milwaukee and Madison.
St. Coletta of Wisconsin, has excellent opportunities for Part-Time Drivers to join our Transportation Team! As a Driver with St. Coletta, you will safely drive assigned vehicles to transport persons served, to outings, work, or medical appointments by performing the following duties:
- Safely drive assigned vehicle from homes of persons served or central loading area to destination, according to assigned schedule.
- Secure passenger wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during the trip.
- Ensure that all passengers make use of their seat belts and assure the safety of individuals being transported.
- Keep records of trips and behavior of passengers using company provided, web-based technology.
- Clean and service the vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and other accessories.
- Participate in organizational or departmental committees and meetings, as appropriate.
- Professional driving experience, preferred.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Valid regular WI drivers license and a driving record that meets organizational standards.
- A desire to assist individuals with developmental disabilities and other challenges in their personal growth.
- Successfully complete all required training within 60 days of hire.
If you are seeking employment that is secure, offers growth opportunities, and provides a rewarding job experience, apply today! We offer competitive salaries; generous PTO; eight (8) paid holidays; and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with an employer match, company paid short-term & long-term disability and life insurance!
Questions? Email us at applications@.
St. Coletta is an Equal Opportunity and Substance/Tobacco Free Employer.