- Performance of comprehensive non-invasive, invasive and vascular procedures to demonstrate (OB/GYN) anatomy under investigation.
- Documentation of patient history and results of study.
- Displays competent understanding and operation of ultrasound equipment
- Delivery of patient care
- Displays competent understanding of patient positioning and image critique.
- Participates in professional development.
- Other Duties
- Provides technical support for smooth and efficient operation of Ultrasound Department.
- this is for ob/gyn patient popluation
- Graduate of AMA approved school of ultrasound. 2 years OB/GYN experience Must become proficient in fetal echos within 1 year of hire date
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Good skills in OB/GYN and pelvic ultrasound exams Good skills in endovaginal scanning. Good skills in OB/GYN color duplex scanning. Good skills and knowledge of pathology in high risk OB/GYN imaging.
- ARDMS-Registered in OB Certified in performing Nuchal Translucency CPR certification
Physicial Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Requires good judgment, needs, reliability, responsibility, independent thought and action. Extreme flexibility in working hours. Standing for long periods of time. Perform emergency procedures as required. Moving of equipment to bedside. Additional Information: Attend additional in-services to keep up with 30 hours accreditation. Attend annual in-services on fire safety, infection control to meet department safety requirements. -Strong oral and written communication skills -Strong organizational skills -Knowledge of cross sectional anatomy
- If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.