Personal Care at Blue Ridge -
Personal Care at Blue Ridge is seeking a Personal Care Aide in Camp Hill, PA.
As a Personal Care Aide, you will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily care and services in accordance with the resident's care plan.
- Full-Time / Part-Time 3pm- 11pm and 11pm- 7am
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living as needed. This includes, but not limited to showers, dressing, hair and nails, etc.
- Administration of Medication to residents that are not self administration. Training for Medication Admin is provided by the facility.
- Assist during meal times.
- Be a companion to our residents.
- Interested individuals must be 21 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED; a valid Personal Care Aid Certification
- PCA's individual will be trained in CPR/First Aid, Diabetes, and Administration.
- Experienced preferred
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.